Payroll Specialist (Contractor)
Category | G&A Job Type | Contractor (Pro Unlimited) Full-Time/Part-Time | Full time Remote | No
IntroductionRobot is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our growing global Finance team.
As the Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing and supporting payroll operations both domestically and internationally for 1,000+ employees. Ideally you will bring a solution-backed approach to problem solving, are proactive, a critical thinker, and someone who will use innovative ideas to overcome obstacles
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing multi-state domestic and Canada payroll for employees in accordance with local legal and tax requirements.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between Human Resources, Benefits and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting
- Maintain accurate payroll information in ADP System
- Process employee terminations in accordance with local guidelines
- Prepare funding and reporting for 401k contributions
- Provide assistance to employees and management with questions, concerns or requests regarding payroll
- Manage Workday workflows for payroll processing
- Liaise with GL team to ensure proper preparation of monthly journal entry and account reconciliations for all payroll related accounts
- Maintain employee related information in Oracle R12, including HR maintenance, AP Signing Limits and timecard processing
- Support payroll, 401K, internal and external audit requests and responses.
- Perform other job-related duties, as required
- 5+ years of payroll experience in a global environment; with experience utilizing ADP a must.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Oracle R12, Equity Edge Online and Workday preferred.
- Experience with equity processing and reporting
- Strong knowledge of payroll wage and hour laws, federal, state, local tax laws as well as familiarity with all types of pre and post-tax benefits, 401K plans, and leave of absences rules and regulations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion and professionalism with sensitive information.
- Must be efficient, organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment that changes quickly
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge with SOX requirements and CPP is desired
United States, New Bedford, United States, Remote Full time January-June 2024: Digital eCommerce Operations Intern (Undergraduate) Full time
Bedford, United States Full time IT Service Ops Technician Full time
United States, Hamburg, Germany, Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain, London, United Kingdom, Zwolle, Netherlands, Remote Full time Principal Robotics Engineer Full time
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs recently.