New Bedford, Massachusetts
January-June 2024: Digital eCommerce Operations Intern (Undergraduate)
Category | Global Brand & Marketing Job Type | Intern (Fixed Term) Full-Time/Part-Time | Full time Remote | Yes
IntroductioniRobot is seeking a Digital operations Co-Op to join the dynamic direct-to-consumer (DTC) organization in North America. This role will work on the digital operations team and be responsible for ensuring the iRobot products and promotions are brought to life on iRobot.com and other channels in the US and Canada.
This role will have a direct impact in the success of our everyday selling through product assortment, promotions, and optimizing affiliate channel performance. They will bring new ideas and innovations to the team to help improve overall engagement and ecommerce KPIs (CVR, AOV, Revenue).
In this role, the candidate will acquire skills in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), and Jira.
This internship opportunity is full-time from January through the end of June. Students must have the ability to work 40 hours per week (M-F) for 6 months. This role can be remote or Hybrid in our Bedford, MA office.
What You Will Do
- Help coordinate and manage the day-to-day execution of the promotional plan on SFCC/SFRA and other OMS/store front applications (inclusive of UAT).
- Maintain pricing within Salesforce Commerce Cloud systems, ensuring accuracy with ongoing monitoring and testing.
- Conduct site audits via price scraper tools, review pricing/promotion updates and help resolve any challenges.
- Manage documentation of promotions and processes across channels and time periods.
- Collaborate closely with the merchandise planning team to ensure correct assortment is online and salable.
- Support the affiliate channel by maintaining promotional calendar and creative needs.
- Partner with DTC, IT, and agency vendors to analyze sales performance to inform set up/pricing decisions and optimizations.
- Ad hoc projects as they come up.
To be Successful you will:
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelors degree program in Marketing, Analytics, Business Analytics or related major.
- Must have the ability to work 40 hours per week (M-F) from July to December
- Previous experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus
- Analytically-minded, able to interpret the story behind the data
- Highly organized and very strong, proven project management skills
- Multi-tasking, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile environment
United States, New Bedford, United States, Remote Full time January-June 2024: Digital eCommerce Operations Intern (Undergraduate) Full time
Bedford, United States Full time IT Service Ops Technician Full time
United States, Hamburg, Germany, Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain, London, United Kingdom, Zwolle, Netherlands, Remote Full time Principal Robotics Engineer Full time
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs recently.