January-June 2024: Product Marketing Intern (Undergraduate)
Category | Global Brand & Marketing Job Type | Intern (Fixed Term) Full-Time/Part-Time | Full time Remote | Yes
IntroductionWe are currently seeking a Product Marketing Co-op to support our Global Product Marketing team. Working closely with regional marketing leads and cross-functional teams (Product Management, Corporate Communications, Creative Services and outside agencies), you will support various activities including go-to-market support, and asset organization to help grow the business around the world.
Impact you’ll have: Key contributor in product launch efforts, optimize workflow processes to ensure future success of the team.
Culture: Fast paced, high-energy, team oriented
This is a 6-month co-op from January through the end of June; Full-time (M-F; 9AM-5PM) for the entire duration.
- Support the product marketing team on regional communications, messaging and task management within the product marketing team.
- Work with the product marketing team, and product management to help organize product assets by product line, and SKU.
- Work closely on asset management across internal systems, as well as participate in creative reviews on marketing assets
- Organize and manage product marketing materials and core assets within the iRobot DAM (Digital Asset Management System)
- Monitor competitive activity and perform qualitative/quantitative analysis to provide summarized feedback
- Assist Go-To-Market Leads in various product/program launches, both sustaining and new product
- Administrative support of go-to-market activity
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed
- Enrolled in a BS or BA in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications (preferred)
- Student must have the ability to work full-time from January-June
- Highly organized with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Strong experience working with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working with multiple team members
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated interest in Marketing, Branding, Communications, and consumer products
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Experience in database software desired
United States, New Bedford, United States, Remote Full time January-June 2024: Digital eCommerce Operations Intern (Undergraduate) Full time
Bedford, United States Full time IT Service Ops Technician Full time
United States, Hamburg, Germany, Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain, London, United Kingdom, Zwolle, Netherlands, Remote Full time Principal Robotics Engineer Full time
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs recently.