Principal Robotics Engineer
Category | Research & Development Job Type | Regular Full-Time/Part-Time | Full time Remote | Yes
IntroductioniRobot is looking to hire a Principal Robotics Engineer to join our Innovation Organization. This individual will play a vital role in developing the next generation of Robots that will live in millions of homes and yards across the world. If you are a consumer centric pioneer and eager to build innovative robot products, please apply now or reach out to one of our recruiters on LinkedIn.
What you will do
- Lead the Systems Design and Development of robots and robotic solutions for our next generation products.
- Research, explore and drive cutting edge technology, algorithms and solutions that enable new innovative solutions for our product portfolio.
- Design innovative solutions across navigation, mapping and perception for indoor and outdoor robotics.
- Solve problems pragmatically, applying judgment and experience to balance trade-offs
- Invent new approaches and carry these all the way to fleet-wide deployment on millions of robots
- Write and publish technical reports, patents, and scientific papers
To Be Successful You Will Have
- M.S. in Computer Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ph.D. nice to have but not required
- Experience or understanding of robotics solutions across the navigation stack, as well as hardware components.
- Experience working in the intersection of slam, perception, ML, planning, and mapping.
- Solid understanding and experience in design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Excellence at writing embedded C/C++ and familiarity with a Linux environment
- Passion for robotics and experience building or programming robots professionally or as a hobby
In Return You Can Expect
- To work on the cutting edge indoor / outdoor consumer robotics with the largest installed base of consumer robots
- To be welcomed as an integral part of a team dedicated to building the next generation of robots
- Opportunities to continuously learn and collaborate with our innovative and knowledgeable technical staff including leading scientists
- An environment that values and acts on new ideas
- An attractive salary package with good benefits
- Excellent career growth opportunities
United States, New Bedford, United States, Remote Full time January-June 2024: Digital eCommerce Operations Intern (Undergraduate) Full time
Bedford, United States Full time IT Service Ops Technician Full time
United States, Hamburg, Germany, Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain, London, United Kingdom, Zwolle, Netherlands, Remote Full time Principal Robotics Engineer Full time
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs recently.